Friday, August 6, 2010

Slogan For Role Youth In Election

All good reasons are three: Dropbox cause!

After I (not only) for professional reasons I used to use heterogeneous environments (hardware and operating systems), synchronization and usually "unauthorized access" as via a browser, a constant theme. test

The idea dropbox this is not new. The last kick for doing it was missing, until now.

Today was done: The first two, sometimes appearing and disappearing, joined by the third Reason.

first Curiosity

Although I (I think at least) from drop box had already heard or read made me first Robert Lender with his contributions (eg " Dropbox: More than an online hard disk ") to " Just a blog "in the central zone of curiosity.
He has also contributed to the way the tests around his blog snippets to overcome static friction in my direction Posterous . He turns out to be so lately as universieller supplier for ideas. Thanks for that Robert!

2. Requirements

In the course of several weeks over protracted round envelope, my project-based, with different tools on different systems to be processed stuff everywhere to make available increased the demand pressure.

third A cry for help

chirped Around midnight a cry for help to a vexing problem with my Drop Box timeline on Twitter .
Once I help you and tricky problems are always a favorite subject, I set out to investigate. In Forum Dropbox I had become the problem and find it, but unfortunately got a negative response after disclosure of the information. Without a drop box with 140 characters per message via Twitter, and in view of the time I refrained to conduct root cause analysis. True to the motto "Nothing's impossible!" was clear, the time is ripe for Dropbox!

Conclusion

Dropbox runs in test mode on my "pimped vintage " IBM / Lenovo Think Pad X41 Tablet Series under Windows XP Tablet PC Edition and on a desktop PC running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS - Lucid Lynx .

The cause of the failure of the attempt to solve problems from a distance seems to be clear. The wording in the forum is not very accurate and I have not seen in ignorance of the product. After I had the running part, I could understand the way to the solution better and go to my desktop successfully. Now it's wait and see whether (had to reach 140 characters via Twitter) my formulation of the solution to better understand and arrived after reveille, and to hear success is twittering.

Posted by email from thehefi's posterous

0 comments:

Post a Comment