Saturday, March 27, 2010

Yellow Tinged Cervical Mucus Early

It goes on ...

Believe it or not, I've managed to sit down and tell me to update the blog. So let's continue where we left off ... in Santa Catalina ...

are after 5 days of sun, for Panama on average, good food and a couple of surfing lessons in the morning we set off again in Catalina and have made the trip to Boquete, a more European-inspired mountain village ...

before it started ... was of course like every day for the first time had breakfast extensively ... if I had known since the blogs for the next 1-2 weeks, first the last breakfast I could keep for longer than an hour with me:)



After a day trip, we arrived in a small village schnuckligen, this is for Panamanian relations actually more European and cold.


Our hostel in Boquete ...

me at Unfortunately it went the same evening slowly but surely going on with the first stomach problems, which I was bound for the next day more or less in bed.
Fix and Vera are therefore sometimes gone off alone, and have visited some hot springs ...

After a crazy cooking session in the evening had finally re-fresh vegetables and noodles instead of rice and greasy chicken and I slowly, my stomach again slightly better mood ... which I was pretty happy as planned for the next day a medium hike through the rain forest ... was slightly tired and talkative but was highly motivated So there the next morning going to the Cerro Punta, the starting point for the trail.



were after the first 2 hours by bus to the starting point really all quite fit and in good spirits, except for my stomach which then decided it for 12 hours after dinner added that he is probably not sooo nice place to digest it properly ...
The hike was ansich really interesting and more of a fitness trail .. as a hiking trail through the rainforest we went in very very humid weather, uphill downhill, over rivers and through mud puddles, on rotten stairs and Logs ...
All in all it was a cool, albeit strenuous hike ... the only thing I missed, fortunately there were a few toilets with toilet paper ... so every 100 yards;)
My stomach has never so throughout the day rumzuzicken stopped Veras stomach which probably was sooo annoyed towards evening that he had the feeling sometimes grumble really need to ... the guys spared, it was a pure Frauenmagenzickerei ...




... after each dispute is again a reconciliation that took place in our stomachs takes the form of a homemade tortilla Meeega food.
To be continued ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment