Monday, March 22, 2010

After Drinking Alcohol And Tonsil Swollen

Embarrassing, embarrassing ...

man man man ... that with the regular blog updates work out for me and Vera net somehow still so great ... have to say in our defense, however, that it always soooo much to see, enjoy and to do there ... and ... it's really hard to a reasonably to find cheap, yet fast Internet Cafe ... hmmm and a little bit then it is probably still to user laziness ...

meantime, we have already left Panama and arrived in NYC ... and I do not have much to say except: "I LOVE NY"

Vera and I are soooo flat every night, from sheer impressions that we are within fall of seconds in a pin sticking Roesch sleep, and I can no longer personally stop by this city to dream ....

As the Internet here costs $ 2 for 10 min, I will in the few days when I'm in Wuerzburg update the blog chronologically promised!
And I tell you, it's also worth watching again right on it, because there are crazy to see great pictures .... The fact is that Bernd has infected me with a bit of Fotografiererei ... the great pictures have impressed me from the beginning, and when I move the camera it by myself in the Hand had taken for the said basketball-shooting (see: www.fixmahador.blogspot.com) so I wanted to have one ... so I'm gone off on the last day with Bernd in Panama City and still have me actually the Canon G 11 let out that costs in Panama at least 100 € less than in Germany and was particularly well with the dollar rate (expensive) bargains (at this point thanks again for the advice and the Dolmetching, Bernd).
Hie in NY I then immediately all my new knowledge about the Camera and I tried sagebn do I have to buy not regret a single second!

So her loved ones until it is so far on our blog update ... well, I must again to Bernd and Fix 'blog, the impressions are anyway, as always, perfect.

So hasta luego ... and cu

Ines

0 comments:

Post a Comment