Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cheat Gameshark Harvest Moon

From Panama to New York via Würzburg to Asia ...

Sooo, I got the last hours have done what I could, but it is to update quite exhausting so nen blog, especially if it has to be ground so for weeks; )
I'll now definitely do better!

As for me more in a few hours go to Southeast Asia and I pack my backpack ready yet, or back pack do I have now given up more on Panama to report and pass on to dear Vera, who likes yet the impressions of our Caribbean experiences summing up for you.

I was still the best moments from New York blog, which I was able to keep up with my new camera.

All in all, the 6 weeks were wonderful, very exciting and very eventful ... to the point yet very best wishes to Felix and Bernard: "Thank you a part of your journey and experiences you shared with us!"

For me, now, as I said in the next adventure, and although Julie and Steffi ... I can hardly wait ...

applies in the sense of today: www.justinasia-alter.blogspot.com

Nice to meet you on here are.

It kisses you - Ines



departure from New York

New York harbor ...

Rockefeller Center ...

This picture is dedicated Bernd;)

skating rink at Rockefeller ...

NY at night ...


Madison Square Garden ...

Location of NY Fashion Week this ... I dedicate my image;)


Ohhh Vera, it was great thanks to you ... also ... this picture is dedicated to Vera!


Time Square at night ...


Ground Zero ...
Color Impressions ...

FDNY ...

Ground Zero during the day ...

Skyline ...

Winter Garden ...

Snapshot - New York ...
Wall Street ...


Vera and I and George ...

New York Stock Exchange ...
Apple ...
Central Park ...
Trump Tower ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment