Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Watch The Big Bang Theory Online Quick Time

21:04:10 (Vienna) 50 Anniversary of the official "Xing optimal use" seminar by Michael Rajiv Shah

occasion of my 50th XING seminar there are 5 meeting places (net A 149 € = 745 € net) to win. You only need one of the most important questions on NETWORXING answer, see the following film (from minute 2:16).
  • What is the most important thing in social networking?
5 meeting places for the 50th XING seminar anniversary of Misha



A mandatory participation in this unique anniversary action is only possible if you send me a message by mail or PN . Please advise me in the mail and your XING seminar with desired date in Germany, Austria or Switzerland.

... Here are some of my recent feedback XING seminars

My sincere thanks to my particular date over 400 XING seminar participants.

The official XING XING Seminar powered by
(your speaker Michael Rajiv Shah)
on Facebook Share

seminar content
dates and locations
to application
The coaches
details

0 comments:

Post a Comment