Thursday, April 1, 2010

Labeled Parts Under The Hood

I turn Austria and Europe back

long time I've thought about it but now it is time. This time it is beyond the dream a reality.

I do not like living in a country where ...

... a candidate Barbara rosary for the presidential election than did Richard Lugner, we were "just" a joke, but this is something completely different this time ... the

reporting scandals, such as around the Hypo Alpe Adria is prohibited


... the EU is regulated, you have to do business, keyword: general smoking ban in pubs

... where helmets are required to be discussed while skiing, when do we have in Subway wear a helmet?

... the rising cost of living make (rent, electricity, heating ...) is impossible, that one can think of holiday

... the state license fee required, although he looks so sophisticated, such as RTL and SAT1

Choosing where you want to emigrate is not easy, I will spare the reader here with an epic spread out my thoughts and skidding parallel with the decision:

I'm going to Taka-Tuka-Land!

0 comments:

Post a Comment