Monday, November 16, 2009

Jewellery Design Online Courseschools

hefi blogging now

Now I have to think long and constant back and forth but then decided one (s) to start blog.

The weightiest reason for this is one of my principles from long-standing practice in consulting: Really Good Consultation is only possible if one has even gained experience on the topic.

course you can not be in all areas of a guru, but even minimal self-acquired knowledge to help tremendously in developing not only a feeling where the biggest (improvement) is potential, but also a better understanding of the thing itself to develop.

course I will not blog without meaningful only for the purpose of learning by doing , but try to provide content. The topics will deal with security at the center of gravity information technology in the broadest sense, with special attention to Web 2.0 and Social Media . Entwine My hobby of astronomy will certainly not come to shortly.

I do not intend to fancy that I will also publish anywhere near a regular contributor.
Time will tell how much time I take for blogging. With Twitter ( http://twitter.com/thehefi ) I'm quite shy in mid-September - more reading than writing - and now it's started to become a very important tool (see my Twitter statistics on TweetStats ) . Add to my experiences with and around Twitter follows quickly an initial contribution.

comments and criticism in my posts are always welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment