Monday, November 16, 2009

Big Warts On Dogs Lips

. configuring my brand-new blog - uff!

starts already with the first pain as a Neo-Blogger.

The first review was written so quickly, the (supposedly) correct settings for the blog however, cost time and nerves.

Not only my indecision on what and how much I give of me in low profile, the layout, the required elements (here at "Blogger" respectively "Blog Spot" they are called "gadgets", no na - is after all of Google) and so on and so forth, but also to find the appropriate places where you set all of this can be time-killer, because - as Google apparently common - not necessarily intuitive.

Profile
Now I have time set containing a rudimentary profile bloggers. Mer show me, how long will continue.
No, the data of my Google account I do not or only unsatisfactory can use. So Upload a photo (not a comfortable choice from my online album in Picasa - it's also on Google, right?) And through the entries and selections torture

blog settings
here was clear that Google ad-sense somewhere is virtually forced upon them. No, certainly not as a gadget in the general settings! expected

Let's see, already, what to "marry" in a blog and Twitter. Until now I have not found anything, where I can simply place a Twitter button. Is probably a gadget somewhere ...

Well we are already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment