Sunday, June 6, 2010

Should I Wish My Ex Happy Birthday

blogging thehefi How? Part 1

this paper I would like to start a small series in which I the reader insight into my - for some certain strange-looking - phere. proceed on the blogging

Why I blog at all and what about the regularity or will be found in my first post of this blog .

As always, I also in this paper, the idea for it to be an inappropriate time in a more inappropriate place.
(whereas the methods of preservation of the ideas in these situations, I will write in a later post.)
Since I'm always on fire at the beginning of the post and while writing know that I need too long, I start times with the theme of "non- contributions" to.

trivia

If it is not a review of adult (or should be), it comes to my Posterous blog . There it is - as opposed to here where I usually screw over a longer period of time on review around - As good as never before, that I save drafts. The greatest joy is to choose a later date for the publication. In most cases arise because of the time of day at which the contributions, since there is hardly anyone who reads on twitter pointing the contribution.

Existing

This is a typical procedure for publishing somewhere already available electronically:
  1. screenshot and post-processing (size reduction, Web-Optimize ....) with IrfanView
  2. upload to one of my Picasa albums
  3. look at picture and post bookmarklet with Posterous create
  4. Choosing where to do the auto post anywhere
  5. Publish
Thus arose as the contribution Twitter business card created .

New

Is there anything, I usually muddle too little time and not feel like a long round. So I write an e-mail in which everything is included, what you need (pictures, links, ...) and send it to one of the postal addresses of car Posterous , depending on where I will publish the article. And I'm
much more restrictive and thus more quickly than when using the web interface.

notice

In most cases - if any - I will post only to Twitter that on Posterous an article was published.

0 comments:

Post a Comment